Our Guiding Principles encompass our beliefs, values and guide our organization in all circumstances.
- Every person has the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Services should be accessible to all persons with disabilities, including those that face additional barriers such as income, language and mobility.
- We support our community by providing a variety of flexible programs and services that are responsive to the individualized needs of our participants and families.
- Diversity enriches our participants, organization and community. Diversity refers to different racial and cultural backgrounds and visible and invisible challenges.
- Participants and families are entitled to receive high quality care from qualified and caring staff, in an open and welcoming environment.
- We have a responsibility to efficiently and effectively manage the financial resources of our organization.
- We are committed to working with our community to support advocacy efforts aimed at influencing the conditions that impact on the quality of life of our participants and families.
- We promote self-determination, choice, independence and equality of opportunity.
- We help create inclusive communities, access and meaningful participation for all our participants and their families.