Luso’s Toronto, Peel and Hamilton Support Centres offer Day Programs for individuals with
physical and/or developmental disabilities from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
3 Support Centres
Operated & Managed by Caring Individuals
Staff work together to enhance the lives of persons living with disabilities and support their families. Daily they demonstrate their understanding and commitment to offering a warm, safe and friendly atmosphere where participants and caregivers can rest easy, with the peace of mind they deserve. The team delivers a person-centred approach to day programming and services that facilitate growth, choice, independence and community inclusion. Staff listen, think together, coach, share ideas and seek feedback.
Just as the phrase ‘person centred’ suggests, a Person Centred Approach is about ensuring someone with a disability is at the centre of decisions which affects their life.
Cost of Programs
- Programs are based on a daily fee.
- Number of days for attendance can be customized to suit the needs of participant families.
- Program enrollment can vary from one to five days per week, based on Centre availability.
- Pricing for participants needing non-standard support will be based on individual circumstances.
- Day Programs operate Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please contact the desired Support Centre for more information.