Click image to view Newsletter
Our 14th Annual Newsletter is here! Please join us in celebrating Luso’s 2021 and early-2022 achievements by viewing our latest newsletter, which focuses on our three Luso Support Centres in Toronto, Hamilton and Peel.
The theme of this year’s Annual Newsletter is Moving Forward. Moving ahead with our mission of supporting individuals living with disabilities, today and in the future. Luso has, with the support of many, moved forward from a concept in 2002 to the three vibrant Luso Support Centres we have today. This has not been easy or without challenges, particularly reflecting back on 2020 and 2021.
Thanks to our amazing and dedicated team of community contributors, volunteers, families, Board of Directors, and qualified professional staff, Luso has become known for enriching programs, caring environments, and the ability to successfully move forward. Our Newsletter celebrates the contribution those with special needs bring to our community and tells the story of our progress and path ahead.
Click here to access Luso’s 14th Annual Newsletter. Please share it among your family, friends and social media!
- A place for Kira to call home – upcoming Luso residence in Hamilton
- Upcoming Luso Residences in Hamilton and Toronto
- 15th Annual Newsletter – May 2023
- Hazel McCallion – Limited Edition Race Car Bobbleheads
- In Loving Memory of a Legend – Hazel McCallion
- Accessibility Barriers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 13th Annual Newsletter – June 2021
- LUSO Families Series
- LUSO Ambassadors
- Distinguished Contributors