We are pleased to announce a Special Portuguese Edition of Luso’s Newsletter is now available!
This edition, printed in Portuguese, was financially supported by Comunidades Portuguesas and the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The history, programs and the “Luso community” is showcased, in a display of celebration towards all those who have been moving forward with us since 2002. Participants and activities of our three Luso Support Centres (Toronto, Hamilton, Peel) are highlighted.
Luso is moving forward with Supported Residential Housing for aging adults with disabilities, which is the next chapter in the history of the organization and for the community we serve.
We invite everyone to read this special issue, celebrate with us and be part of Portuguese Canadian history-making! In March 2024 a revised English Version of the Newsletter will be available.
Thank you for following our journey of inclusion and for your generous support!
Click here to access our 2023 Special Edition Newsletter (in Portuguese)
Please share it among your family, friends and social media!
With the support of
- A place for Kira to call home – upcoming Luso residence in Hamilton
- Upcoming Luso Residences in Hamilton and Toronto
- 15th Annual Newsletter – May 2023
- Hazel McCallion – Limited Edition Race Car Bobbleheads
- In Loving Memory of a Legend – Hazel McCallion
- 14th Annual Newsletter – September 2022
- Accessibility Barriers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 13th Annual Newsletter – June 2021
- LUSO Families Series
- LUSO Ambassadors