In last year’s Newsletter we shared our intent to position Luso Canadian Charitable Society for the future, and leverage our strong foundation in support of those living with disabilities.
Moving forward, we are committed to enhance and expand programs and services such as providing the critical residential housing needed by aging Luso participants and their families; and using our organizational capacity and resources to promote inclusive and integrated communities for those with special needs.
Luso’s Residential Building Campaign is the next steppingstone in the history of our organization and the community we serve. Our upcoming housing projects planned for Hamilton and Toronto will provide families the answer they seek! A caring home, built for Luso participants and staffed with the professional, quality staff Luso is known for.
Thanks to our amazing and dedicated team of community contributors, volunteers, families, Board of Directors, and qualified professional staff, Luso has become known for enriching programs, caring environments, and the ability to successfully move forward. Our Newsletter celebrates the contribution those with special needs bring to our community and tells the story of our progress and path ahead.
Click here to access Luso’s 15th Annual Newsletter. Please share it among your family, friends and social media!
- A place for Kira to call home – upcoming Luso residence in Hamilton
- Upcoming Luso Residences in Hamilton and Toronto
- Hazel McCallion – Limited Edition Race Car Bobbleheads
- In Loving Memory of a Legend – Hazel McCallion
- 14th Annual Newsletter – September 2022
- Accessibility Barriers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 13th Annual Newsletter – June 2021
- LUSO Families Series
- LUSO Ambassadors
- Distinguished Contributors