Each year, the Luso Canadian Charitable Society’s Ambassador Program supports our ongoing commitment to provide an interactive and nurturing environment for individuals living with disabilities to socialize, learn and grow.
Since its inception in 2008, many individuals and organizations have joined as Ambassadors and helped make that commitment a reality.
Thank you to our Ambassadors for helping Luso reach new heights, realize bigger dreams and advocate for individuals of all abilities!
For a list of our Luso Ambassadors please visit the Supporters page.
- A place for Kira to call home – upcoming Luso residence in Hamilton
- Upcoming Luso Residences in Hamilton and Toronto
- 15th Annual Newsletter – May 2023
- Hazel McCallion – Limited Edition Race Car Bobbleheads
- In Loving Memory of a Legend – Hazel McCallion
- 14th Annual Newsletter – September 2022
- Accessibility Barriers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 13th Annual Newsletter – June 2021
- LUSO Families Series
- Distinguished Contributors